Thursday, July 12, 2012

Snowballing Engagement


From a meeting at McKinstry Tahoma realized there was a common problem shared by the green teams across the school district, student participation. A major focus for our school district at this camp will to be find out what other school districts are doing for more student engagement. When the core modules begin, I plan to focus on leadership and how I can apply it in our community. "Leadership is action, not position." Gannon McDonald once said. To solve our problem it will take a lot of leadership and action, students get more engaged because they see others. I plan on starting the snowballing effect in my community through the leadership skills and ideas I learn today.

Post by Green Team Student Leader, Jayaram


No comments:

Post a Comment