Sunday, July 28, 2013

Commitment to Action!

Last year Camp Snowball grounded me to reality in terms of sustainability. This year it has taught me how to move forward with my ideas. There are so many visionaries in the world, yet very few people know how to push forward. That is a vital skill that I learned this year. I was in the module focused on innovation. This module prompted me to look into the future and see where I could improve and innovate on the world. But then I had to actually draft plans with budgets and clarify my detailed step-by-step actions. This really taught me the difference between talking-the-talk and walking-the-talk. I now know how to go about building a better reputation for the Green Team and ensuring success for the Waste Free Wednesdays.


Post by Student Leader Jayaram

No comments:

Post a Comment