Friday, July 26, 2013

Inspiration from Innovation


The most interesting part of the day was the opening when we got to hear Nancy Conrad talk about her program and how it connects to systems thinking. We also got to talk with two of her students and hear about their work of innovation. It was amazing to see the difference in view that we have in what we are interested in under the same category. The difference I noticed most was the audience we were directing our ideas to. They had a product that measured the air quality, so there for their audience was people that have breathing medical issue. On the other hand our product you may say was not a physical object but a rather idea or program. This experience opened my mind and helped me realize how many different topics fall under the topic of innovation. This was the highlight of my day and something that I truly connected with

Post by Student Leader Madlin

No comments:

Post a Comment